Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wow

Ever have one of those days where you feel pain all over your body, from the top of your head to the innards of your guts?  This is definitely one of those days.  I can't tell if the pain precedes the emotional agony or vice versa.  However, most days, it's endurable.  I just kinda wish I had a hug. 

Not that I didn't get an offer for some company; I had two, one to a fashion show thingy, another, a guy invited me over.  I disregarded the fashion show and I reminded the guy of his laundry waiting for some time.  I somewhat regret not taking anyone up on their offer.

At least I got my art exhibit entries in.  I'm pretty proud of them. 

I try not to dwell on the pain.  I need not to.  I feel the need to get everything else in order.  But perhaps, it's time to get the basics down.
 

No comments: