Sunday, August 14, 2011

Found on unicorn paper

Creative Negative Thoughts that I actually believed
Relationships/Love/Sex
- that I am doomed to be single forever (No, I'm not)
- that I'm in capable of making anyone happy (I do make people happy)
- that I don't deserve someone because of my negativity (People like me with my flaws)
- that love just isn't in my future because I'm fat, ugly, stupid, insecure (I'm not always those things).
- that if we can't make it work, it's my fault because I just didn't try enough (takes two to tango)
- that if I were only prettier and more decent, that I would be able to get whatever I wanted (I would still be just as insecure)
- that if I made someone really happy like with sex or love or affection, they would want to be with me (it can't last forever)
- that I could make someone fall in love with me if I was prettier (I can illegible)

No comments: