Monday, August 15, 2011

Found on a computer paper, typed out in New Courier

To write out what happened last night:

M called me and told me about his weekend, asked me what I did, what songs get stuck in his head.  White Snake is prevalent lately...about being a loner.  Then there's the German song about 99 luftballoons, black and white cookie with Freddy Mercury, there's a song that used to be prevalent but not anymore which reminds me of him and me.  He said he did his school exericse, shot up some zombies (pew pew), PVPed, etc.  He was very nervous at some point, saying that I'm usually the one talking more than him.  This gave me the courage to bring up my question that had been burning a hole in my soul: if he knew that I liked him, then why did he keep the relationship going?  He said that because it was an issue before and though I didn't like that, he didn't want to have a long-distance relationship, I seemed to have accepted it and asked for it.  Then I asked him how he would react if a friend was in the same relationship.  He says that he tended to keep out of other people's businesses and everyone's situation is unique.  There was a point when I blanked out and stayed in silence while I digested his (ENDS HERE)

Handwritten:
THANK YOU GOD
I still need to sort out what it all means.
but our conversation cuts.
M calls. Jokes around, apologizes for being in the living room when I called.

No comments: