Friday, May 16, 2008

Random things to remember

I was in group therapy and this woman who got proposed the first day he met her by this millionaire who's about 15 years older, told me I need a bf.

I was once happy with things like books and art.

I once left a secret thankyou bundle at my neighbor's house with Korean grape juice and snacks and a thank you note. My gf told me this because she remembers it well.

I had a singing solo when I was 9; it was the Little Mermaid song, "Part of that World" which is still a difficult song. Some girl wanted to sing the solo too so she badgered the teacher to let her perform the second half. People told me she wasn't as good :)

Tim Robbins took a tour of my high school which he was an alumni. Many years later, he licks the neck of my gf, who is also an alumnae. Lucky bitch :P

I can make glass Venetian beads, with a real torch and real glass.

No comments: