Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Online rental books are the worst idea ever for me

I finished some of my school work and have come to the conclusion that I am incapable of doing my reading on a monitor.  Not even if I was reading on my boyfriend's kickass laptop. I think I even prefer the kickass laptop at this moment, compared to my current desktop.
I miss intercourse. I really do. I love having a regular loving relationship but I miss the intensity of a guy who enjoys dick in pussy.  I do have a friend but...I don't know.  I don't think I'm actually attracted. And isn't that missing the point, if I slept with a person that I'm not attracted to? But what about intense sex? When do I get that? Maybe I ought to just suffer and build up some energy with a guy and keep it unrequited there too? I mean seriously, there be a lotta male testostoney energy here.

1 comment:

seputarberitadunia said...

Hello im from DinastiPoker Online. Come lets try and join with me in DinastiPoker Just Deposit Min Rp 10.000 Dan Wd Rp 20.000. Bonus CashBack 0.5% Dan Bonus Referral 20%

LINK DAFTAR : http://194.59.165.177/dinastipkv/