Friday, October 31, 2008

LOL old tankspot blog entry taking it down.

Not PG-13: IM with Guildie and Me
Posted 04-08-2008 at 02:06 PM

Warning: No real WoW Topics. Very Fourth Wall Busting. Discussions of non-traditional lifestyles and blatant disregard for the mortal sin of pre-martial, casual sex. The easily offended, please turn away.I'm considering a matchmaking service which is a thousand bucks. Considering that my needs are a bit different, I could think of it as a fair investment.
Me - Me
G - Guildie
G2 - Another guildie

Me: I want a guy who is secure with me flirting with other men, I'd like to meet a cuckoldG: what is cukhold?Me: a guy who likes knowing that his significant other is sexually engaged with other peopleG: well most men tend to get very.. posesive of thier women, Me: I'm not going to be with a guy like thatG:well no of course not, but i imagine it would be very diffucult to find a man that is comfortable like that. He would have to be very secure, and most men aren'tMe: then wish me luckG: i do wish you luck i want you to be happy. i am not 100% on the matchmaker thing thoMe: I'm not sold on it either but it's definitely something to think aboutG: is the money upfront, or only after you have found a matchMe: after the interview and she starts you with dates right awayG: hmm, that is interesting----------------------------------------------Me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CuckoldG: so, would he be allowed to have a sexual relationship with other women?Me: I would allow it. I like being the female version. The thought is very very hot to meG: so essentially, you want a committed open relationshipG: i think the idea of my gf fucking another man is hot.. she'd never do it, but i think its hotMe: So you understand the appealG: i think its a hot idea, i don't know how i would feel at the actual time. i think i'd be alright tho, i don't really feel like the jealous person G: at least i don't think i amG: hmm, i'd have to think about that----------------------------------------------Me: G2 is laughing at me about it, I'm like whateverG: that is exactly the thing to do, just say whateverMe:I don't know why he keeps saying "good luck with that"; it's been like three timesG: well, alot of men wouldn't be ok with itMe: I wouldn't fuck him based on his reaction----------------------------------------------G: i certainly think that you deserve to be happy, and i can understand the appeal of it Me: hehe it's good to know what I wantG: and you never know IF it will work, till you are in that kinda situation. Its all thoretical till thenG: what i can pick upon, is that you crave a dedicated romantic relationship, but you are very sexually aware and enjoy sex, and don't feel that being in a relationship should hinder that.G: its minju in 3 lines----------------------------------------------Me: okay I'd fuck you based on your ideas about fucking alone G: how did you come to this conclusion?Me: because I rather fuck people who are like-mindedMe: even though republicans can be hotMe: like a I-don't-like-your-ideals-but-I-can-understand-them-if-i-were-in-your-social/economic-status-so-let's-fuck-anyways fucking

No comments: