Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Id est = i.e. = it is.

It's so easy to forget that I have a minor allergy to raw seafood until my lips start swelling up, red and itchy. I forget that milk gives me indigestion until I'm uncomfortable and bloated. It's convenient to forget these things because of the momentary pleasure they induce. When the pain supercedes that pleasure, then it's not worth it. At the age of 27, I think I'm getting to the point where the pain of going out is inching past the point of no return.

Cons of Going out last weekend:
I didn't drink a drop of alcohol; no fuzzy non-sensical thinking to blare out the bleak facts of life (it's raining and this club music sucks). Somehow that didn't hinder me from the urge to yank the shirttails out from the pants of a guy in his work suit. My girlfriends stopped me from acting on it.

Some random plastic-surgery butchered girl was waving her arms at my girlfriend's face, talking in another language, draping her arm over my friend's shoulder, yelling. Either she wanted to get with her or she was extremely upset and wanted to punch her in the face. I ended up playing bouncer and stood in front of her. Strange thing is I was itching for her to get aggressive, just so that I could hit back, you know?

5 inch High heels belong to the bedroom. My feets still hurt. Ow.

I freaked out on a cab driver. I appreciate people who work. I appreciate the effort they put into their jobs. That's why I don't litter, that's why I don't talk back, that's why I don't bitch about how fast or how slow they go because I can be laid back about it. But when you're fucking ranting about how grateful we should be that he picked us, 4 little Asian girls off the street because god forbid, we should be threatening to call 311 to check his "rule" of resetting the meter after one dropoff... I didn't care initially until I realized he was a screamer who was scared that we would report him. And he would not stop screaming. Oh god, he just piled on the guilt about how we were trying to rip him off, that we need to trust him to do his job, etc. He would not shut up for 5 minutes.

My composure was shot. My button was pushed. I wanted out. I didn't care if it was free or whatever, I was not going to stay in that cab. I started to scream that I needed to get out. It was pouring rain and I didn't notice that he had promised to shut up, to not charge us extra, that we can just have a nice cab ride. I ran out and stood on 57th, admiring the darkness of Central Park. How empty and glittering it was in the middle of the night.

Me in my cute outfit, my back splattered with vomit. Oh good lord. Oh and riding the subway with a super low-cut top. That was fun :) That's a pro.

Pros of going out
Forgetting my ex's attacks of my character on WoW's public forums

Maybe it was worth it after all.

Grats to a former guildie and his getting his first lay in college :) By the way, to know if a girl orgasms or not: her pussy clutches involuntarily quickly with speeds up to 8x a second.

2 comments:

The Lords Breed said...

If he can't tell, "first lay" or not, he needs to switch teams. It's a lot easier for him to tell his boyfriend just creamed his doughnut, than his girlfriend.

Flourish Art Therapist said...

LOL that's hawt. My gay friends always tell me to convert more guys to their team; this is a perfect incentive.